New assault video on Baron Geisler goes viral

  • Page Views 3296
  • Controversial actor Baron Geisler said that he intends to take legal action against the uploader of the viral video that showed him assaulting a student filmmaker of the University of the Philippines.

    “The video was taken out of context, and because of that, I plan to consult my lawyers for the possible liabilities of the person who uploaded the video, whose apparent intention is to exploit my already damaged reputation,” Geisler said in a statement furnished to InterAksyon Monday by ALV Talent Circuit, which manages his career.

    In an interview with News5’s MJ Marfori, Geisler also clarified that the video was not staged as part of a social experiment as many netizens had speculated.

    “Pumitik lang po talaga ako. How I wish na social experiment po siya. It would be a dream kasi maganda sanang plano po iyon eh but dahil dito parang ako po iyong nasisira eh, ako po iyong iyong napasama nasasaktan po ako ng todo,” he added.

    “I feel bad. I feel sad. I feel sick. Usap muna kami ng management.”

    As narrated by Verzosa in explaining the circumstances that led to Geisler’s actions in the video, the student said the actor had agreed to act in a school production for an editorial design campaign. Geisler, however, was irked after the script for the project was delivered late to him.

    Despite their repeated apologies, the actor went on to hurl invectives at Verzosa’s group and went on to assault him.(E. Sallan, interaksyon)


    New Posts Recently publish post More

    • 17 March 2018
      3 hours ago No comment

      “Terrorist” Accusations Are Not Funny

      The petition filed last month by the Philippine Department of Justice in the Manila Regional Trial Court could have been labeled as ridiculous and absurd if it were not for the fact that this document that lists more than 600 men and women as members of “terrorist groups” has ...

    • 17 March 2018
      5 hours ago No comment

      Two Canadians get life sentence in Philippines over illegal drugs

      A Metro Manila regional court has sentenced to life imprisonment two Canadians over illegal drug charges. The two Canadians are believed to have links with a Mexican drug cartel, and they were arrested for possession of $20 million worth of illegal drugs in 2014. On February 28, 2018, the ...

    • 16 March 2018
      1 day ago No comment

      GMA News Pillar Jessica Soho is first-ever Filipino to be named as NYF Best News Anchor finalist

      GMA News Pillar Jessica Soho marks another milestone in Philippine broadcast history, this time around becoming the very first Filipino news anchor to become a finalist at the prestigious New York Festivals Television & Film Awards. Soho is shortlisted in the Best News Anchor category for GMA News TV’s ...

    • 15 March 2018
      2 days ago No comment

      RS Bagatsing to turn full-time producer

      His two best actor awards from the Sinag Maynila Film Festival and the Philippine Movie Press Club (PMPC) Star Awards for Movies obviously inspired RS Bagatsing to turn full-time movie producer. He won his awards for his performance in “Bhoy Instik,” which he also co-produced. In the movie, he ...

    • 15 March 2018
      2 days ago No comment

      Angeline Quinto has good reasons to smile

      Angeline Quinto is set to get busy as she has two new assignments, not as singer, but as the star of two films. The first one is for an independent production. She needs to read the script first, but based on her conversation with the producer and director, the ...

    %d bloggers like this: