• Page Views 2336
  • vic-pauleenTop actor and comedian Vic Sotto maybe is just about ready to marry actress and co-television host Pauleen Luna. This as the Box Office King, whose real name is Marvic Castelo Sotto, revealed for the nth time that he was not playing around and is serious in his intentions for Paulene.

    Although poles apart in age – Vic is 60 and Pauleen, whose real name is Marie Pauleen J. Luna, is only 25 (she will be 26 on November 10) — their 35-years gap doesn’t matter, according to the couple.

    There have been persistent reports that the two, in fact, had been secretly married, but there was no confirmation to the reports. Another report indicated that Vic had gifted Pauleen with a big house, but the actress denied that her new house was a gift from the actor but from the proceeds of her labor as an actress and television host.

    Their three-year relationship though had been punctuated by reports that  they have separated ways, only to surface denying the same and with strengthened relationship. Are they just about to follow the footsteps to the altar of fellow actors like Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera who will be married on December 30 at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao, Quezon City?
    According to Vic, who is known as Bossing, with his age, he is not the type to still play around with women.

    “Palagi ko namang sinasabi na kaya kayo nagkakaroon ng relasyon kasi meron kayong gustong patunguhan. Hindi naman, sa edad kong ito, makikipaglaro-laro pa ako,” he said. Vic even stressed that he has found in Pauleen an ideal partner in life. “Ideal partner, lahat na ng ideal na pwede mong i-describe, siya na ‘yun,” he added.

    The actor said he may not be ready yet to propose marriage to Pauleen but he expressed hopes that if there will be changes in the future it would be “for  the better.”
    Pauleen, for her part, said Vic is her man. She said she likes the actor’s attitude and traits, the reason for their lasting relationship.

    “Match ‘yung personalities namin,” she pointed out. “Effortless ang pagintindi sa isa’t isa. And I think that’s a very important detail pagdating sa magkarelasyon,” she said.

    Child star Ryzza Mae Dizon, who is very close to the couple, said she is all-out for support to the two. Ryzza Mae added that she wants the two to now walk down the aisle. The young actress said she has volunteered to Pauleen as flower girl during their wedding. Much earlier, social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter were abuzzed with the news of Vic and Pauleen as the latest “item.” The news spread like wildfire when top columnist and television host Ricky Lo reported in his Funfare column in Philippine Star, that the two “Eat Bulaga!” stars are indeed a couple.

    In his column, Ricky Lo wrote: “Yes, they are “officially” an item as confirmed to Funfare by somebody close to them, that’s why you must have noticed some very subtle sweetness in the way they treat each other on Eat, Bulaga! where Vic is “bossing” and Pauleen now the show’s new “first lady,” replacing Vic’s ex-girlfriend Pia Guanio who is now happily married to Steve Mago.”

    Despite early denials, the relationship of the Movie King was fanned further during the show’s Feb. 13 episode of Eat Bulaga‘s “All for Juan, Juan for All”segment in San Juan, Davao City, where Pauleen Luna suddenly collapsed while interviewing the contestant together withAllan K and Paolo Ballesteros.

    The show was aired live and was captured on air, the segment was then halted as reportedly ordered by rumored boyfriend Vic Sotto who was at the main studio at that time. Pauleen was then brought to the hospital. Vic even joked “May mangga ba dyan (Is there mango there?)”

    Just recently, Pauleen even took care of the 60th birthday celebration of Vic with the support and assistance of Vic’s children from previous partners. “Vic deserves the best on his birthday,” Pauleen said after the successful

    Share

    Related Post

    Related Blogpost

    Leave a Reply

    New Posts Recently publish post More

    • 23 May 2018
      12 hours ago No comment

      Remittances decreased in March

      Money sent home by Filipinos working overseas declined 9.8 percent year-on-year in March, the biggest drop in 15 years, following the repatriation of Filipinos from Kuwait. Data from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas showed the decline in remittances in March was the sharpest since the 10.9-percent fall in April ...

    • 23 May 2018
      14 hours ago No comment

      P16B cruise port proposed

      Port mogul Enrique Razon has offered to build a $308-million cruise port facility in Manila. The project has obtained the support of President Duterte as the proposal is in line with the government’s National Cruise Tourism Development Strategy (NCTDS). Razon through his real estate company Sureste Properties Inc. proposed ...

    • 20 May 2018
      3 days ago No comment

      Poke-what?

      Two decades ago somewhere in Tokyo, a young Japanese boy spent his playtime catching all sorts of insects and tadpoles. Over time the young boy’s obsession of catching creatures evolved into a hobby that created a game of catching, training and trading creatures – all in an electronic world. ...

    • 20 May 2018
      3 days ago No comment

      Just another day in political paradise

      I must admit, I had high hopes for politics in Canada. After being exposed to the politics we have in the Philippines, it is no wonder that you do not see a lot of Filipino-Canadians running for office here or any other part of the world. We have been jaded ...

    • 20 May 2018
      3 days ago No comment

      TRAIN law exceeds revenue target

      In first quarter The government registered a net revenue gain in the implementation of the Duterte administration’s first tax reform law in the first three months of the year owing to higher taxes remitted by the tobacco industry. Instead of a net loss of at least P3.2 billion in ...

    %d bloggers like this: