When: Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Where: Jewish Community Centre (Room TBC)
Jewish Federation, in collaboration with the Consulate General of Israel in Toronto, is pleased to announce the visit of a consular representative to Vancouver, to deal with consular service requests that now require an in-person meeting.
Appointments will only be scheduled for cases that require the applicant to appear in person and cannot be dealt with by a notary and/or by mail. If the service request is related to minors, they will need to appear before the consular representative as well. During this visit, appointments will be scheduled for:
- First Passport requests – if you have not been issued an Israeli passport in the past
- Requests to renew/extend the passport for a minor
- Requests to replace lost/ stolen/destroyed passports
- Requests to register the birth of Israeli citizens abroad – only parent(s) required to attend
- Changes in marital status
- Applications for a change of name
- Requests for a waiver/cancellation of citizenship
How to Schedule an Appointment
If you want to schedule an appointment to meet with the consular representative, please fill out the online form here.
You will be contacted by the Consulate to schedule a meeting date and time, and you will be advised of any forms or documents required.
Meetings with the consular representative will be by prior appointment only. No walk-in requests will be considered.
The last date for submitting an appointment request is Monday, April 25, 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact Dafna Silberstein at email@example.com or phone 604.257.5190.